IMMEDIATE START – Experienced CPCS Slinger/Signaller qualification and familiar with LOLER/PUWER regulations.
- Organising team and equipment for erection/dismantle operations.
- Control of all Senior Erectors, Erectors and Trainee Erectors.
- Control/coordination of any additional craneage and lifting equipment which could be used in the installation/removal operation, thereby fulfilling the role of the crane supervisor.
- Oversee installation/removal of Tower Cranes in accordance with the respective legislation, manufacturer’s instructions, industry best practice and a job specific method statement.
- Working with all relevant lift plans, ensuring that site conditions are in accordance with plans to enable a safe an effective operation.
- Ensuring that any additional craneage and equipment is in accordance with that specified and properly certified.
- Understanding of mobile crane utilisation.
- Ensuring that all erection personnel are equipped with the necessary tools and personal protective equipment.
- A knowledge and understanding of relevant standards and ACOP’s (LOLER & BS7121).
- Responsible for inspection and maintenance of lifting accessories.
- Day-to-day management record keeping.
- A positive leading attitude.
- Confident communicator, able to liaise within the business and with customers.
- Flexibility in working hours / weekend working.
- Ability to be able to work / stay away from home.
- Fit to work with no medical conditions which would prevent you from safely undertaking a physically demanding role.
- Reporting directly to Line Manager & Appointed Person. Communication between office, field-based colleagues, and customer Site/Project Managers.
- Ideally situated between Birmingham and London, along the M1/M40 corridor.
We offer a range of benefits for all of our employees, including:
• 25 days’ annual leave with the opportunity to buy-back additional holiday
• Generous matched contribution company pension scheme
• Private healthcare benefit scheme
• Life Assurance
• Investment in professional development and learning
• We have a flexible working policy
• Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
About Radius Group
Experience the difference, Experience Radius.
To provide the highest level of solutions and service, while achieving 100% customer satisfaction. Through long-term relationships with our customers, our aim is to fully understand their objectives, by demonstrating our knowledge and expertise in the industry, and be considered their trusted advisor. We strive to provide a safe, secure, and positive environment for our employees. We will continue to lead the way in innovative lifting solutions, by adopting an advanced cutting-edge approach to challenges.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.